Time for for progress! I've done a lot of work in-between so lets show off what I've done since the last post.
So I spent a good deal of time working on the stitching detail around the outfit. There's a ton of it and it's been a little time consuming.
And here's everything together:
It's a little wrinkled, but the purpose was to see how everything fit together. The apron there sits too low so I need to fix it up a bit so it fits correctly. The stockings aren't correct which is a little sad, so I'm still waiting for the new ones to come in. And I ran out of ribbon so I need to buy more for the sleeves.
And here it is with the apron pinned and fitted more correctly. I'm pretty happy so far, though there's still plenty more to go!