So for a while now I've been saying that I'd be working on Claudia from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I finally have all the materials I need and I can finally start working on her. My biggest issue before was that I was waiting on the materials to come in, basically trying to deal with the Holiday shipping nightmare. Which was fine, because it gave more more time to get other things done (like Merryweather). But now I decided that it would be a grand idea to sweat like mad at Otakon with this outfit.
As a reminder that's the outfit I'm doing. Luckily for me there's no real render of it and everything I rely on is by screen-cap. Which was fun hunting for but I managed to get a nice collection.
I really had to fuss with the patter of the "tunic" part she has. I ended up modifying a strapless dress pattern. The way it was shown I had to alternate between the two fabrics. I really lucked out and got this really beautiful brocade. It's so soft, but it frays so badly.
I ended up adding a zipper in the back. I'm pretty sure the way everything is done with clasps but for my own purposes I went with a zipper in the back.
The belt and shoes are stand ins for the photo, but that's the tunic put together. The shirt is sewn in, mostly so I could avoid massive amounts of layers, at least as many as I could. And the last thing I finished off was the cloak. At least the sewing portion.
The shoulder part was pretty difficult. I've really never had to make a caplet or an odd collar thing. The collar part was modified from my Red Hood Miku pattern as the hood. The caplet part was a modified pattern I had. That's about all I have for Claudia now. I still need to get the boots and bracers and fix up a few little details.
Also some bonus progress for a wig and plushy. Working on Kamila from Ghost Trick.